Award-Winning Hardwood Plantation Shutters
At Workroom 101 we are thrilled to sell Heritance Hardwood Shutters. And we are proud to use the esteemed 2014 Product of the Year by the Window Covering Manufacturers Association (WMCA), the benchmark of industry excellence. Our Handcrafted Series blends the natural elegance of genuine wood with custom artistry allowing you to create a truly custom look. The choice for custom finishes include:
- GLAZED – The richness of our beautiful stains are enhanced when we hand apply glaze in the shutter grooves to accentuate the profile. Glaze is available in three colors: Arctic, Cocoa and Ebony.
- GLAZED + BURNISHED – A distressed look is achieved by hand sanding the frame corners and key areas of the shutter, and then the glaze color is applied.
- CLASSIC DISTRESSED – This technique provides an antique look with randomly placed dents, cracks, and wormholes; we also accent those features with the glaze color chosen.
- HEIRLOOM DISTRESSED – This old world look further develops the Classic Distressed dents, cracks and wormholes, by adding burnishing, rasping and fly specking.
- RUSTIC – This technique plays up naturally occurring characteristics of hardwood by artistically arranging knots, pin holes, mineral streaks and growth rings for a one of a kind shutter.
- TEXTURED – A brushed look is achieved to add contrast, depth, and texture to the natural wood grain. This technique is available in both paints and stains.
Of course, the classic look of painted white or off-white shutters are always popular as well as the look of a custom stained shutter created to match the stain of your molding or furniture.
Get 25% Off Interior Plantation Shutters
All of these fabulous plantation shutter collections are available with various operating systems.
One of the options available is the Bi-Fold Track System. This system allows you to hinge together up to six shutter panels. The panels are attached to the top track, which guides the panels and their folding movement.
Another option available is the Bypass Track System. This operating system allows the panels to glide past each other while they are attached to the top rack allowing them to open and close.
The Hinged Panel operating system is also available with all the shutter collections. The panels are hinged to the frame of the window. An optional T post is available.
Let us help you choose the right shutter and operating system for your home. At herberts workroom 101, we pride ourselves on proudly serving Denver, Greenwood Village, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Littleton, Parker, Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Aurora and surrounding cities in Colorado. Contact us and allow our professionals to help you with your shutter choice.